Last night we received another 3/4" of rain. The total for April we are nearing 5". The forecast is for a chance of rain the next few days. Yesterday we began work on the green bank of #7. The sod was removed and soil was spread to lesen the slope off the back of the green. Our plan was to begin laying sod, but that will have to wait until things dry out a bit.