This week (and over the next few weeks) we will be working on the following projects:
- Rototilling and seeding the poor turf area left of #1 fairway (near the green) - where the willow tree was and a few select spots around the course.
- Widening the fairway and removal of the bunker on the left side of #9.
- Widening the fairway on the left side of #10
- Removal of the Buckthorn and wood chips between #17 and #13 fairways (this area will then be seeded.
- Removal of select trees around the course and grinding of the stumps.
- And other projects that are yet to be finalized.
|Rototilling the rough left of #1 fairway. The area was leveled and seeded today.|
|Buckthorn being removed between 17 and 13. The wood chips will also be removed and the area seeded.|
|Today we also needle-tined greens, topdress and dragged.|
|Please do not hit multiple balls from one spot - #10 fairway. Not only does this causes many divots, but also excess ball marks on the greens.|