- Backup pump went operational yesterday afternoon
- Water has dropped about 2 1/2' from the high point
- Clean up has begun on the "bathtub ring" and we should have most of the debris removed today.
- Little rain fell yesterday (we did get a brief downpour)
- #1 and #8 green are not under water now
- About 1/2 the fairways are not under water
- The fireworks last night were spectacular over the water!
- We still have about 2-3' of flood waters to remove
- At this rate, by Sunday AM most of the standing water should be gone (assuming no more rain)
- #10 and #13 greens are still under water along with 6-7 fairways, #2,#9, #11,#14 tees.
- Silt covers most of the grass, giving it a brown look
- Still don't know how much turf will be lost.
- Thousands of fish are trapped on the course and in the creek
|Fish trapped in a sink hole on #15|
|The 12" pump we rented|
|#1 green - 2/3 of the green was under water - now out of the water.|
|Cleaning of the "bathtub ring" - large portion is dead worms.|
|Bottom of #9 hill (before green)|
|#18 fairway - most of the debris floated to the South West side of the course - the smell is... really bad.|
|Many dead and dying fish - unfortunately they were swept from Honey Lake.|
|This was taken on Thursday AM|
|This was taken on Saturday AM -water has dropped about 2 1/2' - but still have about 2-3' to go.|