We have two weather stations at Biltmore, one is linked online that you can view at anytime CLICK HERE to see the info from this weather station. Also if you would like updates on carts, course conditions, frost delays, etc - sign up at www.RainedOut.com - CLICK HERE for RainedOut.com You can also view all messages that I have sent on the website (without signing up). Typically messages are sent early in the mornings when needed.
|Data from our weather station|
Today we are needle tine aerating greens - this is with a very small, solid tine that will not affect play. This helps to allow air into the water logged soils.
Monday Course Work:
- Edge bunkers and fix washouts
- Walk push mow rough around greens and tees
- Spray growth regulators on greens and tees
- Cut tees and collars
- Needle tine aerate greens and rolling (to smooth afterwards)
- Grind greens mowers (sharpen)
- Grind Rough Mowers (sharpen and routine maintenance)
- Seed and soil (fill divots)